The final word I chose to sum my researches up is "floatation", it is what I want to visualise as well so I started making  figurative sculptures out of sisal.

 The feeling of flotation reminded me how a drop of ink spreads when mixed with water and it is not something whole or stable anymore. When I try to translate it to human or a figure, it should look just like the ink, like seeing every movement in a very slow motion.  Although, I thought it is not that aesthetic to show all the movement so I want to visualise some parts of the body during the moment of transition, to consciousness to unconsciousness or vice versa, and let the eye complete it. As a visual reference for the movement I took a panoramic picture, while I move the camera the figure moves as well so it looks something like;

                                   
       

                                               



                                  
                                                                Magdalena Abakanowiczs


Comments